'lizbeth RAMBLES

A knot of my daily happenings, boredom posts, and venting periods. Sometimes humorous, other times, genuine. No matter what the topic, I'm sure you will enjoy reading.

Monday, January 15

Updation of Major Proportions!

Alright, so I'm one day late on my posting. Better than than, what, 58ish? If you're expecting me to do my unsual rant of what happen each day of the week, I'm sorry but I would be a crazykid to do that. So to put it in a nutshell, life has been fantabulous. :]

Basketball has been going swell-ly. We just finished a game up (or down? I should know this, but I don't...) at Canton Timken. I think it was either connected to or super close to Stark State University. But either way, when we pulled up I thought we were at a hotel or something. It definatly didn't look like a High School, especially since we were from Akron :]. The locker rooms where CLEAN!, the toilets flushed, the door stayed closed, and I wasn't afraid to step on the floor with my bare feet for fear of contracting some sort of potentially fatal fungus disease. It was a nice change. In some of the other school's we've played in, we couldn't even set our bags on the ground because last season there was a half dead rat ontop of a girl's bag when they came back at half-time. Talk about discusting. The gym was pretty massive. Well Horizontally anyways. It had a wrap around balcony with actual nets on the basketball hoops. Amazing stuff, eh? It didn't sit that many people, though, which surprised me. Well, we came home with a victory which felt amazing. I slept on the ride home. Let it be known, there is absolutly no possible comfortable position on a yellow school bus. Or any school bus for that matter. I'm sure a magenta school bus would be no different.

Exams are this week, ah! Thankfully we got off today for Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King Junior Day. Hahh. I just wanted to type that out. So tomorrow I have my Honors English and Spanish II exam. I get to leave early because the next exam would be for 4th period, which is my lunch period. Wednesday, unfortunatly, I have to stay for the whole thing. Along with Thursday, which thankfully only consists of 2 tests. Ugh. If we weren't a bunch of poo poo heads, I would get to leave early both days, but NOOOOOO we have to take exams in Choir and Orchestra. Major stupidity right there, let me tell you what.
So today I'm having a study group with some friends to help get us prepared for tomorrow. I especially need help in Spanish. We are supposed to do 4 chapters in the first semester. And since my teacher always goes off on a rabbit trail, usually about how amazing her native country of Chile is, we don't get to the lesson plans like we're supposed to. So at the beginning of last week, we were only half way through the fourth chapter. And there was some tough stuff in there, like just beginning to learn the preterite forms of the verb, tantos....como, and the aquel(la) stuff. See, I'm sure you're just as confused as I am about this stuff. And if not, come help me learn it please!!!!

Hmm. Well Christmas was fabulous. Audrey and I both recieved letterman jackets, which we're ready at the time. I guess that we should be getting them today, which gets me all tingly inside. Everyone at school has a coat, even if they are the laziest babboon to walk through the doors. I see some pretty crazy stuff on their backs. Like Animal Management, CBI (which is the class that the behavior problem kids go to), Team Management, and I'm pretty sure I saw a kid with office helper on the back. Hehe.

Well, I can't think of muchelse to post about. I'll definatly try to keep it up this time. And by the way, the youth group blog sidebar has been updated by Clint and myself. Check it outtttt!

2 Comments:

Blogger Clint said...

Letter jackets are cool, I still have mine! Let's go (Stow) Bulldogs!!

Nice to see you back in blogville.

9:32 PM  
Blogger B r i t t n e e said...

haha wow those lettermans jackets make me smile lol... i'll never get one but haha Office Helper?? what? lol
LOVE YOU
... yumm audrey Bob Evans

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home